Bookmark and Share

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Google Top 10 for various keywords

Just wasting my time without nothing interesting to do, i tried to type in few words in google rankings to find the position of benangruwet.blogspot. Amazed to see the biggest search engine on the internet results, i documented them. Here are the keywords that bring my website blog to top 10: "kompetisi keyword, keyword kompetisi, bali kompetisi keyword, bali pengangguran, kompetisi keyword google".

For "bali google rankings" i'm in 12. "bali keyword" = 29 and "top bali web" = 30. Along with "bulan madu, bulan madu bali" and "hotel murah" in top 10 also. Then i tried to mix and match the words. Again "bulan competition" and "kompetisi bulan" place me in position 5. Its so much fun! I wonder how about the other combinations? hehe.. But some phrases are hard to catch. I've been struggling with "bali web design" for 3 weeks.

Search engine and website optimization are the only things that draw my biggest attention at this time. I find it very intriguing and challenging. I'm not only working here as an SEO, ...
I PLAY!

2 comments:

randompage said...

kalo boleh tahu,
snapshotnya ngambil dari mana ??
aku kan yaa pingin make toolnya juga.. :D

itung2 belajar SEO

thanks

Unknown said...

wei, ambil aja free software pake keyword " screen capture"