Bookmark and Share

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Bye 2008, Hello 2009

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

In this upcoming year I will be officialy working as a Web Marketing for 2 years. Same old duties: checking web ranking and traffic at Search Engine, monitoring Google AdWord and analize Google Analytics and reporting to the bosses. Not much SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) work since the company owner is highlighting the marketing and online advertisement for the website.

In this upcoming year I will be already lived in Bali for 3 years. Island in Indonesia where I never think of staying and working before.

Last year I abandoned my IndoSEO project. This year I'm thinking to work on it again. I want to be an E-Commerce Manager after this. Haven't got the chance yet. Hopefully this year. Surely not in this company. I wish that everything is going better for everyone, well .. maybe just for some people, and thats including me.

No comments: